LMC manager and giving special care to diseases control as a chronic and infectious diseases, and the main role is his good relationship with the community for the best of the population.
• Bachelor's degree in Medicine and Surgery - Poland in 1993, approved by the Sudanese Medical Council and the Council of Health Specialties, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Master's degree in Community and Social & Preventive Medicine - Malaysia 2008 AD and approved by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
• Worked in the field of family and community medicine and preventive medicine from October 2008 up to date, at Prince Sultan Hospital for the Armed Forces in Madinah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Work in the Department of Primary Health Care, Directorate of Health Affairs in Taif, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 2000 - 2006 AD
• Worked in the hospitals of the Ministry of Health, Khartoum State, Sennar State, until 1998 AD
• Work in the Department of Primary Health Care, Ministry of Health, Khartoum State -1998-1999 AD