PRIMARY CARE CLINICS
Primary Health programs are listed below:
- Provision of medical care
- Maternal-child health including family planning
- Safe water supply and basic sanitation
- Prevention and control of locally endemic diseases
- Collection and reporting of vital statistics
- Education about health
- National health programmes, as relevant
- Referral services
- Training of health guides, health workers, local dais and health assistants
- Basic laboratory workers
Types of patients:
1. All urgent cases presenting to emergency room 24/7.
of the clinic without prior appointments and according to the available appointment. Getting to the physician without an appointment in the clinic is depend on the patient's status and the availability of the appointments.
3. All patient Cases
for the clinic by prior appointments.
Attendance 15-30 minutes before appointments, to be prepared for meeting the doctor at the appointed time in the clinic.
Book an Appointment